Thursday, August 11, 2005

unhappy i am

I was going to write something about my housewife 'adventure' until the fucking moronic housemate of mine came out from his room and made some stupid remarks.

I started having problems with him (and his ever so God-ly opinions on life, people and cultures in general) after I moved in for a month or so.

I really don't know what the idiot's problem is.

He thinks that he's good looking.

He is not even close to being average.

He thinks that he is smart just so because he is studying Engineering. He reckons not just anyone can study Engineering, whereas everyone can do a business degree.

He flunked his paper and I am secretly rejoicing. Not so smart after all eh?

He thinks he has elegant taste in fashion.

Yes, the $150 Armani Exchange snake skin print shirt will go out of fashion in no time. That, is far from elegant. And no, French Connection does not specialized in designing elegant wear. You're shopping at the wrong place all together. More importantly, elegance is how you portray yourself.

He thinks I shouldn't wear make-up because I looked 'over-dressed'.

When everyone else commended I look good and you're the only one saying I've over-done it, I suggest you get your eyes check. And who are you to judge me in the first place? You are NOT my friend to begin with.

He made a comment that I should do some exercise. His exact words were, "If me, I wouldn't hire (in reference to my job hunting) a girl that is not fit. Look at you..."

Excuse me, I love the way I am. I really pity the girl who would someday become your girlfriend. Once again, you have NO right to judge me. Yes, you fucking retard! Maybe that's why you do not have a girlfriend at all.

I'm too tired to even start writing about his disgrunted opinions on people from other cultures.

To sum it up, my main reason of moving out is because he tried to grab and kiss me once. Of course, I managed to free myself from him. Although he apologized and promised that he would never do it again, I don't trust him. I never trusted him in the first place. Fucking pervert!

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 02:32| 7 comments