Tuesday, June 20, 2006

soccer, football...ice-cream!

I've not been getting enough sleep. It wasn't because of staying up late watching the World Cup but rather, watching Stewie taking over the world. Yep, it's the Family Guy!

I think I've gone past the football phase since a couple of years ago. Yes, I call it football regardless what AFL fans say. I grow up watching footie with Pa since I was a little girl. Back then when Ryan Giggs was still gorgeous and Andrei Kanchelskis was still around.

Now I don't even watch footie. I guess I'm just no longer interested. Probably because Pa is in a different continent. I bet on them though. Hey, that's the best part I reckon! -.-

I've been binging on ice-cream so much that even when I have running nose, I still continue to eat it. Non-stop. Winter is really bad. It's making me fat.

I have to admit I'm still thinking about Nonna. How I saw her the other night when I said my final goodbye to Nonno. She was weeping. She has spent most of her life with him, I can't imagine how will she cope now that he is gone forever. Isn't it amazing that there are old couples around who still love each other so much? Despite the fact that I don't really believe in marriage, people like Nonna and Nonno have proven me wrong, for once.

So I told S to spend more time with his Nonna and Nonno. He thought I have gone crazy for telling him that out of a sudden.

That aside, I probably am crazy.

Because truthfully, I don't mind having a son who has a mind like Stewie.

Yes, I'm a little twisted inside.

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 22:45| 2 comments