Friday, June 30, 2006

to lex with disappointment

I went to watch Superman Returns with the gang last night. Not my girls. This is the boys gang that I hang out with occassionally for movies, river cruises, more movies, parties, cinemas, movies. Okay, I'm getting repetitive.

If you haven't watch this movie, good. Don't even think about going to watch it. Keep up the good work. Bravo!

If you decided to go against my advise, well... You will find yourself wasting $15 to sleep in an uncomfortable chair. God, what is Lex Luthor trying to do? Taking over the world which a scheme that doesn't even make any sense. If billions of people died, what's the use of having lots of money?

If I may add, I'm quite a big fan of Lex Luthor but not this time around. He just kinda sucks this time. Bleh!

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 13:59| 4 comments