Wednesday, November 22, 2006

today i'm a super shopaholic

This is the only time of the year that I can't control myself no matter how I try to.

During the David Jones two day sale last weekend, I managed to get the heels I've been eyeing for since last month. I thought there wouldn't be anymore sale at DJ till Boxing Day which isn't gonna help anyway because I'm going for another vacation and it's 25% off! I saved quite a lot of money so I'm one happy girl.

Anyway, Myer is having a one day sale this Friday and I can't wait. I'm eyeing a new ipod (I'm a nano girl!) and no, not the pink one! The ipod won't go on sale but the accessories would so it's a good bargain I reckon. DJ had the same promo too last weekend but since they didn't approve my credit card (the sales girl convinced me as long as I meet all 4 criterias they had, I'd be fine)... I bought the heels there because Myer doesn't carry that particular designer range. Maybe because they think my financial situation isn't glam enough for them which doesn't make sense because it says as long as the applicant earn above $20K p.a.? The only reason I wanted the card is because I wanna know the promos firsthand. Pfft! The only place I'd put myself in debt is the institution called the daddy so I do not understand why my application got rejected. Boo hoo. I still can't believe it. I have pride too and I feel so rejected, as though I'm not good enough for them. You know where am I coming from? No?

Back to Myer upcoming sale, I'm after a couple of perfumes and some new bags and clutches too. And shoes. I saw a pair of black slip on heels which I wouldn't pay full price for but if they're 50% then why not? And 40% off RRP all books! Wohoo!!!!

Oh God, I still haven't fully recovered from the time I walked out from Alannah Hill spending over $1K last month and additional $380 during their clearance sale last week. But thank God, no more debts. Phew...And no, I'm not buying Alannah Hill stuff ever again. Some of them were cutesy little gifts for my sisters and baby cousin (she's 12 but to me, always a baby!). Did I also mentioned I bought 3 watches since I'm going away on holiday and conveniently donated money to the duty free store. I still have one of the watches on lay-by.

That's it. No more shopping till June. Oh, this of course excludes any work clothes and a spanking new digi cam.

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 21:21| 0 comments