Wednesday, October 04, 2006

today i'm re-discovering my inner self

You know how I always do not know what I want apart from my love for shopping but when I woke up a few days ago, I finally knew somehow that I have to end my relationship with S.

The only problem is I do not know how to... And the fact that both W and S doesn't know that I'm seeing both of them con-currently. Yeah, I know I'm such a bitch but this is my life, even if it's fucked up. I do not know how my relationship with S turned that serious. I know that he is when he spent about $800 on buying me birthday gifts when he has never done so before to any of his ex girlfriends. Or when he told how he wants to impress me by having a successful career and he's speaking about the future. Our future.

I can't imagine parting with my lovely bag soon but such is life. You gotta do what you have gotta do.

I hope my I'll start building my career instead of fooling around when I start my new job. I really can't wait. After all, I'm not THAT young anymore. The older I get, the less accomplished I feel.

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 03:06| 2 comments