Monday, November 20, 2006

tonight i've finally let him go

W and I haven't really officially call off our relationship despite the fact that it was over even before we realized it.

We have finally let go the very thing that we've shared for the past six years. It's been beautiful all these while but knowing that we've changed so much in the past couple of years that things cannot simply be like the way it used to be. From the moment Ell walked into my life, my feelings for W has never been quite the same again. My heart has found its way to let Ell go but with W it's just not as simple as a summer fling.

Tonight, I feel a sense of loss which is indescribable. After you've been with someone for that long, having loved that person for who he is, it just seem that breaking up is the last thing to be expected yet when two souls no longer has that connection, there's no point holding on to it just for the sake of holding on thinking that it would eventually be revive.

I smile when you told me that I'll always be your soulmate because there is no one in this world who understands you as much as I do. You will always be that special someone to me too, darling.

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 01:08| 1 comments