Monday, August 14, 2006

i'm just plain greedy

I really have no idea why I've been eating so much and spending lots of money on food these days it is really not funny anymore.

So I wanted to save money, or try to, hence I decided to buy ice-cream from supermarket instead of Baskin-Robbins. I ended up spending more because I reckon I need three different kind of ice-cream. >.<

On a side note, I've perfected my skill in making garlic prawns. It's probably better than the one you get at Witch's Cauldron.

Food asides, I'm jetting off somewhere for a short holiday next month! Yay! I really can't wait. And I'm looking forward to it so much I've started counting down to that day, which co-incidentally falls on my birthday. Yep, it is gonna be little treat to myself.

Speaking of birthday, which I don't really want to because it's a reminder of my age. I'm just really ancient. Although not as old as Belgarath but still... In case you're wondering, Belgarath is a character in one of David Eddings' books and he is at least a couple of thousand years old.

I could still remember my darling girlfriend promised me two birthday cakes this year. *grins* I reminded her about that last week. I could smell chocolate cake or Baskin-Robbins' yummylicious ice-cream cake. I also pointed that out to S that he should make up big time for this birthday of mine. And that I want two birthday cakes. Then I realized I would have four birthday cakes. How can I finish all four of them?

On an unrelated note, I watched The Lake House two weeks ago and I was crying like there's no tomorrow. I tried to sob quietly and had to force myself to hold back from breaking down and wail. It was the part where Sandra Bullock was kneeling down in front of the post box, crying. Yes, it was THAT bad. I've not came across any movies that made me reacted this way.

I've not done any shopping since I bought those gorgeous sunnies. I'm trying not to spend too much just so I could splurge on my upcoming trip. I've even planned to have Starbucks coffee every morning. You'll never appreciate it till you lost it. It's true. After all I started drinking Starbucks coffee since I was a teenager. It's been almost 10 years!

Does anyone know where can I get a nice pair of comfy of black heels? I need a black and a white tote too!

White is so gonna be in this coming spring/summer. Actually white has always been a classic so to me, it's in every spring/summer. And I can't stand those salesgirls who keep on urging me to try on nautical style tops. Excuse me, I'm too short to wear vertical stripes. It will only makes me look fat so regardless it's in fashion or not, I cannot bring myself to wear that, get it?

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 00:58| 3 comments