Monday, October 09, 2006

today i heart suzy smith

Whee!!! I finally got myself a huge ass black bag, although it's not a tote. It's a large hobo with gold studs and hardware for the very affordable price of $89.95. The only downside is, it's not leather. Which means it wouldn't last as long if I'm gonna use it as a trash around bag. I'm beaming right now if you could see me.

Anyway, I'm close to bankruptcy right now but I need some new shoes and work clothes. And bags. Okay, not necessarily bags because I've just received two on my birthday. I'm saving money for a new digicam and mobile phone. I need about $1000 for both of them. My sisters birthday are coming up. I am thinking of getting a Tiffany sterling silver necklace for the youngest one and a tote bag for uni for the older one. So that's roughly about $600. And Christmas... Can I just disappear during the Christmas period? Hohoho...

And I need to save enough for my Europe trip next year when sis is studying in London. UGH. But at least it's not till September.

I really don't know how can I save money unless I'm earning a huge ass salary which I'm not (I'm STILL sitting below $40K p.a.). Or swiping Pa's credit card which has been lying somewhere in the drawer. Pa is getting older and I should be the one giving him pocket money instead of the other way round. Or buying clothes from Target which I'll never ever wear. First of all, It's not US Target. You don't get Isaac Mizrahi stuff. And secondly, the quality of some of the products are quite shittie and over-priced.

I also have this bad habit of needing matching shoes or accessories or whatever if I buy a certain item and I'll go hunt and look for the matching accessories and ended up spending more money. For example, I got a red bag as a pressie and I'm looking for a pair of red shoes (Saw a pair of red suede flats in Zomp for $90) before I could use the bag. I really can die living like this because I just simply can't walk out with mis-matched outfit. So tell me, how can I save money unless I go stark naked?

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 13:35| 2 comments