Wednesday, October 04, 2006

today i feel like killing max brenner too

Isn't it funny how Max Brenner doesn't always have hand-made chocolate for sale?

I thought they're supposed to be chocolate cafe or something along the line. It's so obviously when it's AFL grand final weekend, the whole Melbourne is flogged with in town so don't you want fricking business. At all? No? Too rich to even bother?

*long sigh*

I love chocolate and I really just can't let it go when they told me I can't have some. They won't have any stock in till November. Like wtf? I thought it's supposed to be never-ending flow of chocolate since it's not a seasonal thing like fruits. S was in Melbourne a few months back and the same thing happened.

So was it just me or does all chocolate shops operate that way? I sure have never encountered one before! It doesn't bother me for now because I have better chocolate (Godiva)in stock for my eating pleasure at the moment.

Speaking of chocolate, do give the yummylicious Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate a go. It's heaven! Not for the faint heart though.

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 12:20| 1 comments