Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i dislike you, you and you...

I HATE rude people in general. Wherever I go, I always seem to bump into them. Okay, it was since last week. For example, last nite a customer from hell came into the restaurant. I was helping out second mum.

CFH: Do you have skim milk? Don't tell me you still DON'T have it. I want skim milk with my coffee!!!!!

Me: Sorry, we only use Hi-Lo milk. Hi-Lo is skimmed anyway.

CFH: Now, you're wrong. You could be sue under Trade regulations Act yada yada for making that statement. You know I could sue you for saying that? Hi-Lo milk is not skim milk!

Me: I didn't say Hi-Lo milk is skim milk. I said it is skimmed.

CFH refused to listen and continue to blab and threatened to sue me and that he was right and how great he was to prove a point to me that he was right. I was like... whatever. Go for it.

And he just stormed out. Bleh.

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 20:18| 3 comments