Thursday, May 19, 2005

and so it seems

This is gonna be another depressing entry.

I've been bottling my feelings inside for the past 24 hours that is is about to kill me. Therefore, I'm gonna have to let it out somewhere and I do wanna spare my close friends from seeing the drama queen in me hence this blog is my only available channel. It's also due to the fact that no one who knows me in real life knew the existance of this blog.

Anyway, my victim of bitching here would be Y, my housemate.

Y told me that he's gonna give me a lift to my part-time job a couple of days ago and I happily accepted that as it saves me the trouble to catch a bus. Then, he rang me 2 hours before I'm due to start my work that he can't make it coz he's sick. It's fine with me really despite the last hours notice coz he is sick. He didn't choose to fall sick so it's not his fault.

I rushed back to take a quick shower and I bumped into him at home.

Y: Oh you don't have to rush, I think I'll be able to fetch you to work now

Me: No, you're sick. Stay at home and have a good rest

Y: I'm not exactly sick. It's the sickness called lazy

Me: So does that means you can send me to work?
(thinking: at least I don't have to rush now. Phew...)

Y: Yep

Me: Are you really sure?

Y: Erm... I think it's better if you go by yourself actually

I was about to jump on him and punch him on the face but I've got only my towel on. I just felt I've been the victim of an April's Fool joke.To cut the long story short, I missed the bus and I was an hour late for work due to the thunderstorm. Like really, it's not funny.

Thank you so much for making my life extra miserable dear housemate. Why would you even bother to offer a helping hand when you can't even fulfill it and then giving me a glimmer of hope before crushing it down again? Fick dich!


chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 13:34| 0 comments