Thursday, May 19, 2005

a war of my own

So everyone was flocking to cinema yesterday to catch the third episode of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

W went with K, this girl whom he's been getting increasingly closer to since he went back home. Strangely, I felt numb rather than jealous.

S called it the Star Wars Night and to him it's bigger than the footie match he's gonna watch in Melbourne this weekend. He's even got himself a Jedi robe and a light sabre to dress up for the occasion. But no, he did not bring me to the movie - he has planned to go with his mates. Thanks for being so fucking inconsiderate.

So there I was lying on my bed, hugging my soft toys and cried myself to sleep. I've never had such feeling for a long, long time. The feeling where no one cared and being abandoned. More importantly, having it coming from S, it was almost unbearable.

I text him saying, "I need a hug". Twice. There wasn't any reply.

Fine.

I reckon I deserve the very best and I hate being treated that way. I hate being second best let alone being unimportant.

And for that I can assure you, you're so gonna get it when you return from Melbourne. You can trust me on this one.

chica bonita fluttered eyelashes @ 12:16| 0 comments